Bar Council Office Refurbishment
Size: 5500 sq ft
Within the HQ building Qantas wanted to re-plan the business onto two floors vacating the top floor due to reduction in office based sales staff.
We were asked to create a new boardroom on 1st floor with new kitchens and meeting rooms to both floors. This involved wholesale reorganisation of three floors of staff over a 12 week programme. KWD organised all staff moves in conjunction with works on a series of planned weekend relocations. We worked in conjunction with landlords contractors Overbury who refurbished the core areas of the building at the same time.
- Spaceplanning and design consultancy
- Bespoke Joinery
- Furniture storage off site
- Sliding folding walls
- Air Conditioning amendments to suit layout
- Lighting amendments
- Silicon Joint Glass / Solid Partitioning
- New Kitchens Zip water units
- Flooring – Interface carpets and Polyfloor vinyls
- Media Installation throughout
- Relocation plan and physical moves
- Power & Data amends
This was a very difficult project that involved numerous moves on a very tight schedule. KWD re-planned all staff over the phased relocations, advising us of every step with Move Guidelines that our staff found very useful to understand where they were moving and when. The whole process went very smoothly as KWD co-ordinated their works in conjunction with Overbury to great effect.
Peter Cherrill – Facilities Manager